Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm stuck in Wi-Fi hell

This is just a quick note to say I have been dealing with very limited internet connectivity at my brother's house. Apparently his poor router can't handle all the devices trying to hook into it. Sooooo, I haven't been able to read very many blogs and I do apologize if I have been ignoring you!! I am actually typing this from my sister's iPad which seems to be a little faster than my computer. But typing on one of these things is actually the most annoying thing in the world!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!! I have already gotten the best Christmas present of all....being with my family....and missing the foot and a half of snow we got at our house yesterday!!! There is still time to send in your photos!! I have only gotten a few so the odds of winning are pretty high! Come on send them in because public humiliation builds character!