Thursday, December 15, 2011

Things- The December Edition

Thing that I started doing again!!!!
Thing I didn't wear when I ran because I really didn't feel like crying:

Thing I probably looked like while running:

Thing that I want to wear during my "comeback."
This would be a great Christmas present!

Thing that is encouraging me:

Thing I still can't wear. 
This is really putting a damper on my life because, like all stay at home moms, I like to vacuum in heels and pearls. 
Thing that I like to listen to every Christmas:
It is my favorite Christmas song.  I know I should be embarrassed.... but I'm just not.
Thing that I am doing on Tuesday:
I will be driving to Austin, Texas to spend Christmas with my family.  At least at this time of year my face won't melt off when I step outside!!!
Thing I hope is taken care of or else I might be spending Christmas in jail:
I really did (or do???) have a warrant for my arrest in Texas.  You can read about the scandal here

Thing my hair will look like in Texas because of the humidity:
I don't know what is more sad: that my hair is going to look like his or that he looks WAY better in shorty shorts than I do.

Thing I can't wait to say when I am in Texas.  I love saying it and people just look at me funny when I say it here:

Thing that my husband hit my broken big toe with last night:
Thing I almost punched him in when he opened the door right into my broken big toe:
Thing that I still haven't bought any of:
Thing I am because I haven't even started shopping:

Thing I want for Christmas:
Okay, thing I actually want for Christmas:

I am going to do a Olympic distance tri this year and I need to start swimming earlier....and I am a weenie so I need a good wetsuit.  Any recommendations????

Thing I just baked:

Thing that I will be baking next:
From the Brown Eyed Baker. Looks so good!

Thing I am desperately behind in reading:
I haven't been able to read any blogs this week!!!  I am so behind and I am going to try to catch up because I love reading about y'all.  Y'all are so much more interesting than me!  I told you I loved saying y'all.

Thing I haven't gotten any of:  Your awkward photos!!  I am going to push the contest back the 27th so people have more time to find photos!!  Don't forget to send them to me at katieanneschmidt@aol.com.  

What is on your Christmas list?

Favorite Christmas song?

Anyone else have a hard time keeping up with blog reading?